- Only £189.00 per person for 2 days training – outcome RLSS Level 3 Ofqual Certificate
- Includes Basic Lunch & Refreshments during the 2 days training
- Qualified RLSS Trainer and Accredited Training Provider
- Car parking available on site for Free
- On public transport routes
- Discounted Hotel accommodation Available on Requested (Additional Costs)
The National Pool Supervisor Qualification (NPSQ) is a two-day course aimed at staff responsible for supervising lifeguards and managing essential health and safety within a leisure centre or swimming pool environment.
- Enhances your knowledge of why Risk Assessments, PSOP’s and Safe Systems of Work are in place to ensure a safe work environment, for both staff and customers.
- Gives you a basic understanding of the laws and industry guidelines that you and your team need to comply with.
- Helps you understand how to manage your team and provide feedback.
- An ideal course for newly appointed Leisure Supervisors or Duty Managers.
Courses can be designed to be bespoke for employers, making the course specific to an organisation detailing procedures and policies.